M-F : 600am, 900am, 500pm, 600pm
Saturday Group Classes: 900am, 1200pm
Evolution Endurance Group Classes
Tue, Wed, & Fri: 7pm
Concept 2 ERG Classes
Monday & Thursday: 7pm
Tue, Wed, &Fri. 7am
Open Gym: Hours that classes are not in session, the gym will be open
for members to train at their convenience.
Monthly Membership $130
HPI MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP provides members with full access to the gym that includes both open gym time and all Evolution™ classes offered.
/ Class - A Drop In Fee
is for non-members that want to workout at HPI.
HPI Session Passes
Meant to accommodate those who do not want an HPI Monthly Membership but would like to come to HPI from time to time. The Session Pass allows clients to purchase a set number of sessions/ visits that can be used at their leisure. These sessions provide access to open gym time and/or The Evolution™
- 5 Session Pass >> Purchase Now$120
- 10 Session Pass >>Purchase Now$180
- 20 Session Pass >> Purchase Now
Evolution Endurance Classes:
- 12 Session Pass
- 24 Session Pass
Go to Membership Page >>
March 22nd, 2014!
2014 DEA Maltz Challenge
Starts at 10 a.m.
It’s that time of year again where we all come together and support our fallen heroes by honoring them with a grueling workout. HPI is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the 2014 DEA MALTZ CHALLENGE on March 22 at with heats starting at 10:00am. HPI was honored to host this last year and we intend to knock it out of the park again this year!
>>Get all the details here
February 2014 Athlete Spotlight
- Name: Susan Ott
- Nickname: Susan
- Age: They finally let me buy beer at the grocery store- just YESTERDAY!
- Occupation: Occupational Therapist- Hand Therapy
- Hometown: The greatest place to grow up- a small town east of Cleveland, Ashtabula, Ohio
- Favorite style workout (strength, repeat effort, describe): Any and every one of HPI’s workouts.
- Favorite lift: Turkish Get-Ups