M-W-F: 6:00am, 5:00pm, 7:00pm
T-Th: 6:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Saturday Group Classes: 9:00am, 11:00am
EVOLUTION Elements Group Classes
M-W-F: 9:00am, 6:00pm
EVOLUTION TRX Bootcamp Classes
T-Th: 9:00am, 7:00pm
Open Gym: Hours that classes are not in session, the gym will be open
for members to train at their convenience.
October 2014 "Fall for Free" Special
October 1st to November 15th
For the month of October we are running our Fall for Free special to help get you training today. 4 weeks for $4.00! Yes that's right, month membership for only $4.00!! Limited to the first 50 people and the offer ends November 15th so act now. We run 30+ classes a week and are the only collegiate facility in the 757 with NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialists.
* Offer valid to first 50 patrons and expires November 15, 2014. New clients only and rules and restrictions apply.
Member Referral Program
Train for free for a year! That is $1560.00 in savings. If you are a member at HPI Virginia Beach, you refer three people in a month who sign up as monthly members, we will give you a year for free!
* Rules and restrictions apply.
Call or come see us today! 757-963-1828
Sign up Today! What do you have to lose?
Monthly Membership $130
HPI MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP provides members with full access to the gym that includes both open gym time and all Evolution classes offered.
/ Class - A Drop In Fee
is for non-members that want to train at HPI.
HPI Session Passes
The Session Pass allows clients to purchase a set number of sessions that can be used at their leisure. These sessions provide access to open gym time and all Evolution classes.$65
- 5 Session Pass >> Purchase Now
Go to Membership Page >>
October 2014 Athlete Spotlight
- Name: Connor Crawford
- Nickname: Conbon
- Age: 21
- Occupation: Student
- Hometown: Tolland, CT
- Favorite style workout (strength, repeat effort, describe): My Favorite Style is power and agility work. Anything that really keeps the heart rate up.
- Favorite lift: Deadlifts
- How long have you been training: I have been a three sport athlete my whole life between. I started strength training and going to the gym regularly about 3 years ago.
- Which class time do you prefer to attend: When I do attend class is usually the 5pm evolution class. Otherwise I'm usually at the gym mid afternoon.
- How did you find The Human Performance Initiative: My husband actually found the gym and introduced it to me. I did the free week pass and fell in love and have been a member ever since.