M-F : 6:00am, 9:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Saturday Group Classes: 9:00am, 11:00pm
Evolution Endurance Group Classes
Tue, Wed, & Fri: 7:00pm
Open Gym: Hours that classes are not in session, the gym will be open
for members to train at their convenience.
October 2014 "Fall for Free" Special
October 1st to the 31st
Fall for Free promo starts in a few days. Get on now while it lasts. For the month of October we are running our Fall for Free special to help get you training today. 4 weeks for $4.00! Yes that's right, month membership for only $4.00!! Limited to the first 50 people and the offer ends October 31st so act now. We run 30+ classes a week and are the only collegiate facility in the 757 with NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialists because after all you deserve the best!
Call or come see us today! 757-963-1828
* Offer valid to first 50 patrons and expires October 31, 2014. New clients only and rules and restrictions apply.
Sign up Today! What do you have to lose?
Monthly Membership $130
HPI MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP provides members with full access to the gym that includes both open gym time and all Evolution classes offered.
/ Class - A Drop In Fee
is for non-members that want to train at HPI.
HPI Session Passes
The Session Pass allows clients to purchase a set number of sessions that can be used at their leisure. These sessions provide access to open gym time and all Evolution classes.$65
- 5 Session Pass >> Purchase Now
Go to Membership Page >>
September 2014 Athlete Spotlight
- Name: Robert Barnhart
- Nickname: Drew
- Age: 24
- Occupation: Student
- Hometown: Norfolk, VA
- Favorite style workout (strength, repeat effort, describe): Strength and high intensity classes.
- Favorite lift: RDL and shrugs
- How long have you been training: Since 9th Grade
- Which class time do you prefer to attend: Prefer mornings but usually go to the 5pm lift.
- How did you find The Human Performance Initiative: Chiropractor recommendation