M-F : 600am, 900am, 500pm, 600pm
Saturday Group Classes: 900am, 1200pm
Evolution Endurance Group Classes
Tue, Wed, & Fri: 7pm
Mobility Class with Jake
Saturday 10 a.m.
Open Gym: Hours that classes are not in session, the gym will be open
for members to train at their convenience.
June 2014 Feats of Strength
June 16 - 21 you can enter to complete the Feats of Strength Chanllenge
Last month, we did the Climb to Everest Challenge which turned out to be awesome! Here is June's challenge:
10x Deadlift @ Body weight
10x Back Squat @ Body weight
10x Bench Press (Male @ Body weight / Female @ 70% Body weight)
6 Mile Run (from HPI to Neptune Statue @ Oceanfront and Back)
100x Push ups
100x Sit ups
It's easy... $10.00 sign up. Complete the challenge. Get your name on a plaque @ HPI!
You can complete the challenge any day during the week of the 16th. Must complete all exercises consecutively. You do not need to be a member either!
Come get some! If you have questions, send us a message or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Membership $130
HPI MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP provides members with full access to the gym that includes both open gym time and all Evolution™ classes offered.
/ Class - A Drop In Fee
is for non-members that want to workout at HPI.
HPI Session Passes
Meant to accommodate those who do not want an HPI Monthly Membership but would like to come to HPI from time to time. The Session Pass allows clients to purchase a set number of sessions/ visits that can be used at their leisure. These sessions provide access to open gym time and/or The Evolution™
- 5 Session Pass >> Purchase Now$120
- 10 Session Pass >>Purchase Now$180
- 20 Session Pass >> Purchase Now
Evolution Endurance Classes:
- 12 Session Pass
- 24 Session Pass
Go to Membership Page >>
June 2014 Athlete Spotlight
- Name: Jonathan West
- Nickname: Jonathan
- Age: 41
- Occupation: CEO for Tidewater Eye Centers and Real Estate Agent with Wainwright Real Estate
- Hometown: Virginia Beach
- Favorite style workout (strength, repeat effort, describe): Repeat efforts that totally wreck me
- Favorite lift: Front Squat
- How long have you been training: Since 1985 (8th grade) in Middle School when I started lifting with the First Colonial High School football team.
- Which class time do you prefer to attend: 6:00 am
- How did you find The Human Performance Initiative: A friend of mine, Aaron Tucker, told me about “this awesome gym I had to check out.” I was so pumped to find such a great place to train!