M-F : 6:00am, 9:00am, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Saturday Group Classes: 9:00am, 11:00pm
Evolution Endurance Group Classes
Tue, Wed, & Fri: 7:00pm
Open Gym: Hours that classes are not in session, the gym will be open
for members to train at their convenience.
August 2014 Feats of Strength
This month's challenge is:
Bench Press, Back Squat, Deadlift
Weight Class for Males:
Total Standard (4.75 x BW)
125-149 > 653 lbs.
150-174 > 771 lbs.
175-199 > 890 lbs.
200-224 > 1009 lbs.
225-249 > 1128 lbs.
250-274 > 1246 lbs.
Weight Class for Females
Total Standard (3.375 x BW)
100-114 > 362 lbs.
115-129 > 413 lbs.
130-144 > 464 lbs.
145-159 > 515 lbs.
160-174 > 565 lbs.
175-189 > 615 lbs.
So how this works is the sum of your 3 lifted weights must total or exceed the number in the right hand column of your weight bracket.
2x 300 yard shuttles with a 3:00 rest interval between. Cannot have greater than 0:03 seconds difference in completion times.
5k Row for completion
Sign up Today!
It's easy... $10.00 sign up. Complete the challenge. Get your name on a plaque @ HPI!
You can complete the challenge any day during the week of the 11th and you do not need to be a member so come test your test yourself!
Come get some! If you have questions, send us a message or an email at email@example.com.
Monthly Membership $130
HPI MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP provides members with full access to the gym that includes both open gym time and all Evolution classes offered.
/ Class - A Drop In Fee
is for non-members that want to train at HPI.
HPI Session Passes
The Session Pass allows clients to purchase a set number of sessions that can be used at their leisure. These sessions provide access to open gym time and all Evolution classes.$65
- 5 Session Pass >> Purchase Now
Go to Membership Page >>
August 2014 Athlete Spotlight
- Name: Samantha Moeller
- Nickname: Sam
- Age: 29
- Occupation: Student at ODU
- Hometown: Gardena, CA
- Favorite style workout (strength, repeat effort, describe): I love strength and power/explosive workouts we do in class. Lifting heavy with agility drills is my favorite for sure.
- Favorite lift: I would have to say barbell snatches, because they are so challenging yet rewarding when you do them right.
- How long have you been training: I started lifting weights in high school, but I started seriously lifting when I was introduced to CrossFit in 2008.
- Which class time do you prefer to attend: 0600
- How did you find The Human Performance Initiative: While I was stationed in Hawaii, I asked my husband to find a good gym for me to go to once I moved out to Virginia. Lucky for me, he found HPI.